Let's jumpstart your next big project without breaking the bank.
Our commonest services are listed below but feel free to get in touch if you're looking for something specific. Choose a different currency if you like. We don't set cookies so we won't be keeping a record of what you choose.
Pound Sterling (GB)
Update an existing website -
We'll turn your existing website into a modern beauty starting from £100.
Your original development stack stays in-tact to minimise the impact on your workflow. We'll help you identify ways you could save money and improve your site's UX.
- Partial redesign
- Updates to layouts or template
- Help with managing provider offerings like email etc.
- Website optimisations and security improvements
- 4 weekly-revisions after completion1
Build a brand new website -
We'll meticulously design and deploy a bespoke website starting at £500.
We will work with you from start to finish to build the website of your dreams. Starting from the ground-up gives us the opportunity to carefully select features and back-end services based on your needs and requirements. The result will be a balanced, well-thought-out and wallet-friendly masterpiece.
- Consultation and planning
- Custom graphics and designs
- Integration of your favourite services and features
- Full server management3
- 4 weekly-reviews after completion1
- 6 months of technical support2
Build an App or Service -
We'll build, test and deploy your custom application or service starting at £2000.
We will design databases and select frameworks and services around your needs and requirements. Whether you need an accessible web-app, a clever Android and iOS app or a sophisticated backend service or API, we've got you covered.
- Consultation and planning
- Custom databases
- On-site installation and hardware management4
- Blazing-fast performance
- Up to 1 year of bug-fixes5
- 2 monthly reviews6
General Hourly Rate -
This Generally applies to work outside of the scope of a contract, review period or service period.
- Emergency assessment
- Emergency work where applicable
- Patches, updates, repairs
You should refer to our Terms of Service for more information before requesting a service.
We are an ethical company and will always try to save our customers money and time when delivering on a project. Any issues found with work provided will be considered if found to have been reasonably avoidable or out of the control of our developer. We cannot provide support for or honour our revisions promise in any case where another party has adjusted any part of our code during the review period which is the length of time during which support or revisions are provided as part of our agreement. In the example case of "12-monthly revisions", we will deem the review period to be 12 months even if no requests for service are made.
- You may request up to 4 changes or revisions not deemed in excess of 3-hours of work. These requests will be handled on a weekly basis and will not incur any charges. Any instance of revision which entails more than 3-hours of work in any combination spear over a 7-day period will be billed at our hourly rate. See our Terms of Service for more information.
- You may request technical support for any service we provide either by telephone or online. These requests will be handled during regular working hours and will not incur any charges on any instance taking less than 10 minutes to resolve. Any instance of technical-support which cannot be resolved within 10-minutes will be billed at our hourly rate. See our Terms of Service for more information.
- Server-management applies to their-party hosting or self-hosting and entails ssh or c-panel management remotely for relevant services such as email, SSL, ftp etc. Insofar as your provider will allow, we will configure your server for optimum performance while in production.
- Only available in some locations on the island of Trinidad. Available as up to two site visits, the combined duration of which must not exceed 8-hours or an hourly charge will be incurred.
- You may submit up to 24 bug-fixes or issues not deemed in excess of 3-hours of work. These requests will be handled on a fortnightly basis and will not incur any charges. Any instance of revision which entails more than 3-hours of work in any combination spear over a 14-day period will be billed at our hourly rate. See our Terms of Service for more information.
- You may request up to 2 changes or revisions not deemed in excess of 3-hours of work. These requests will be handled on a monthly basis and will not incur any charges. Any instance of revision which entails more than 3-hours of work in any combination spear over a 1-month period will be billed at our hourly rate. See our Terms of Service for more information.
- Emergencies refer to any work conducted outside of a contract, review period or general service schedule. In most cases, an assessment will occur to determine if progressing with emergency work should be done at that time or if a contract should be entered into for a job scheduled at a convenient future date. Emergency consultation or assessment will be billed at a minimum of the hourly rate listed. Any associated work is billed at the similar rate per hour for any part of the hour.